Manufactured under US Patent # 6,774,066
"The ONLY Rigid Composite Repair Sleeve Designed for Girth Weld Zone Reinforcement"
The patented WeldWrap system is a pre-manufactured rigid composite sleeve with some distinct advantages that are of direct benefit to our clients.
1. The WeldWrap composite sleeve is magnetically detectable for “smart pig” detection, eliminating any post identification method or procedure. This feature alone has saved our clients thousands of dollars each year in un-necessary excavations for pipe repair.
2. Our patented “diamond grip” embossment technology provides a mechanical locking system allowing the individual layers of the wrap to nest within each other even on an incline or in the vertical position. This feature virtually eliminates telescoping during the composite wrap application.
3. The WeldWrap pipe repair sleeve is available in two widths 12 and 18 inches and in diameters from 4 to 60-inch.
4. Installation requires no heavy equipment.
5. Most pipe repair installations can be completed without product interuption.
6. The WeldWrap composite wrap requires no hot work.
7. Typical repair takes 2-installers 30-minutes.
8. ISO TS-24817 / ASME PCC-2 / CSA / D.O.T. Compliant.
WeldWrap is the only single unit rigid composite pipe repair system designed to reinforce defects in or near the girth weld.
Revised 01/09/2015 WrapMaster, Inc.
© 2000-2015 All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part is strictly prohibited without the expressed written permission of WrapMaster, Inc.
for Pipelines and Structures
ISO TS-24817 / ASME PCC-2 / CSA / DOT COMPLIANT